Please read the following conditions carefully.
TERMS, BOOKING CONDITIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION APPLYING TO YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS MADE WITH ASIA HOLIDAYS LTD, bonded through THE TRAVEL BROKERS (a division of Stella Travel Services NZ Ltd)
1. We are a travel agent and in that capacity we offer for sale to you various products and/or services on behalf of our Principals viz. airlines, other transport operators, hotels and other accommodation providers, tour operators and all other principal suppliers. These are referred to throughout as “the Principal/s”
2. We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy contemporaneously with the payment for your travel. If it is possible to do so, such insurance should cover the financial collapse of all parties involved in providing services to you during your travel as well as protecting you against medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and against loss of or damage to your belongings.Cancellation Fees
3. Cancellation fees are likely to be incurred on all confirmed reservations or bookings. Further, some tickets may be non- refundable or non-transferable. It is important to check the position with us before you confirm arrangements and/or before you cancel any confirmed reservations.Changes in Reservations
4. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation you are likely to incur fees. In some cases it may not be possible to change reservations or to cancel the reservation or it may be uneconomic for you to do so. You should always check the cost before requesting changes in reservations.Price Increases
5. Airfares and tour prices may change (almost invariably by being increased) without prior notice and even though your arrangements have been confirmed. Such price increases are beyond our control.Payment
6. If payment has not been made by the specified date, bookings may be cancelled.
7. If you cancel your travel arrangements after paying for the same no refund will be available to you until after we receive the moneys from the Principal involved. In most cases fees will be payable for cancellations and in some instances you may not be able to claim a refund.Passport and Visa Requirements
8. Prior to confirming your travel arrangements, you should check your Passport and establish that it will remain current for the entire period of your travel.
9. Re-entry visas will be required for travellers leaving New Zealand holding a foreign passport. If you are a New Zealand citizen holding a foreign passport issued by a country which does not recognise duel citizenship you will not be granted a visa allowing you to re-enter New Zealand on your foreign passport after travelling overseas. N.B. It is most important that you make your own enquiries and satisfy yourself as to the position in regard to your passport and/or visa requirements before leaving New Zealand.Vaccinations
10. Certain countries require that travellers be vaccinated against specific diseases. Check with your doctor and the Embassies of countries to which you are to travel to satisfy yourself as to whether your destination has any requirements in this respect.Checking your Travel Arrangements
11. We have exercised care in putting together the arrangements requested by you in regard to your travel and accommodation. It is important that you check all of the documentation handed to you in relation to your proposed travel and accommodation to ensure that it fully meets with your requirements and to ensure that there have been no misunderstandings.Information in the Website
12. While we have exercised reasonable care and skill to ensure that the contents of this web site are correct, accurate and up to date please note that the contents of this web site are based on information supplied to us by the Suppliers. We do not have, and cannot be reasonably expected to have, personal knowledge about all facilities or services provided by each Supplier.
13. Your profile. When you make travel bookings with us, we need to collect certain information so that we can process your arrangements, ie - email address, frequent traveller numbers, meal requirements, seating preferences and the like. This ‘profile’ is confidential and kept on a secure file system “Tramada” behind a password.
Asia Holidays Ltd is TAANZ and IATA bonded for your protection through 'The Travel Brokers', a division of Stella Travel Services (NZ) Ltd,
66 Wyndham Street, Auckland.