1. Please make sure you understand our Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service.
2. Give us the go ahead by email along with a scan or photograph of your passports.
3. Often airfares need to be paid on the day of booking, or within a few days. You will be advised if this is the case.
4. Some hotels require payment at the time of reservation and so cannot be held until we have received payment from you.
5. Once everything is booked we will send you an invoice. Sometime a deposit or full payment is required by suppliers. This will be advised on your invoice as well as details of when full payment is due.
6. Your payment balance can be forwarded to us by direct credit or credit card. Please note that credit card fees may be additional. This will be advised on the quote and invoice. Please check with us when you are making your reservation if it is likely you will pay by credit card.