Yes through The Travel Brokers. I am a registered TAANZ Travel Broker. The Travel Brokers is a division of helloworld Limited. TAANZ membership ensures your guarantee of financial integrity and high standard of service.
Anyone can become a travel agent with very little industy or travel experience. Travel Brokers have both years of industry experience and have had plenty of trips overseas. Brokers work in much the same way as travel agencies. Both have airline reservation systems and both use travel wholesalers to make holiday reservations. The biggest difference is that agencies have shops whereas a majority of travel brokers work from home. This is usually a lifestyle choice.
YeI work from my home office in Kohimarama, Auckland.
You are more than welcome. Appointments are necessary. Many clients don’t visit but plan and book their trips by phone and email.
Yes – we have access to a spectacular range of accommodation, tours, airfares, vehicle hire and much more.
In almost all cases, No. However the occasion may arrive that a small fee may be charged for preparing a quotation if there is a considerable amount of time required with the investigation. Of course, this small fee would be deducted from your full payment when the quotation has been accepted and the booking made. If there is any possibility of a fee, we will let you know at the time of your inquiry.
Following your initial contact, you will be given a quote for the travel arrangements in New Zealand Dollars. Prices are subject to airfare, tour and hotel availability at the time of booking.
1. Give us the go ahead by email. We will need your full name as per your passport. In most cases you won’t need a current passport at the time of booking but will be required to give us the passport details as soon as possible.
2. Often airfares need to be paid on the day of booking, or within a few days. You will be advised if this is the case.
3. Some hotels require payment at the time of reservation and so cannot be held until we have received payment from you.
4. Once everything is booked we will send you an invoice. Sometime a deposit or full payment is required by suppliers. This will be advised on your invoice as well as details of when full payment is due.
5. Your payment balance can be forwarded to us by cheque, cash, direct credit or credit card. Please note that credit card fees may be additional. This will be advised on the quote and invoice. Please check with us when you are making your reservation if it is likely you will pay by credit card.
If your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible. Most airlines, hotels and sightseeing operators will charge cancellation or amendment fees that are beyond our control. In many cases a lot of services are non-refundable. Any refunds can vary considerably depending on the country and how many days prior to the service being used the amendment or cancellation has happened. We also charge a fee to cover expenses resulting from the cancellation or amendment. Please ask us at the time of booking what fees are likely if amendments or cancellations are made. We highly recommend travel insurance is purchased at the time of booking as this can cover you in the event of being charged for amendment and cancellation fees.
Tickets and travel documents will be issued once we have received your final payment. They will be sent to you by email, post or courier. Our office is open during normal working hours so if you prefer to collect the tickets yourself, please contact us to make a time to pick them up.