TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BOOKING & GENERAL INFORMATION APPLYING TO YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS MADE WITH ASIA HOLIDAYS LTD
TAANZ bonded through The Travel Brokers, a division of helloworld Ltd.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. We are a travel agent. And in that capacity we offer for sale to you various products and/or services on behalf of our Suppliers ie:
- other transport operators
- other accommodation providers
- tour operators
- all other suppliers.
These are referred to throughout as “the Supplier/s.”
1. 1 Our services consist of arranging and co-ordinating the services that our Suppliers offer. Consequently, we are instrumental in bringing about a direct contractual relationship between you, the customer, and the Suppliers. We also undertake to perform our services with reasonable care and skill. However, we cannot, and do not guarantee the performance of the functions our Suppliers offer. Hence, we will not be liable in the event that you suffer loss, injury, or disappointment by reason of any acts or failings of any Supplier. In any such case, your remedy will lie against the Supplier.
1. 2 You should be aware that the brochures which we supply to you are the brochures of our Suppliers. Also, the statements and representations contained in such brochures are not ours but are made by the Suppliers. Unless we specifically advise you otherwise, we have no first hand knowledge of the facilities or services referred to therein. We are merely passing on to you the Supplier’s instructions. Thus, we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations that the brochures contain.
2. We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy contemporaneously with the payment for your travel. If it is possible to do so, such insurance should cover the financial collapse of all the involve parties in providing services to you during your travel. It will also protect you against medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and against loss of or damage to your belongings.
3. All reservations or bookings are likely to incur cancellation fees, on which terms and conditions will apply. Further, some tickets may be non- refundable or non-transferable. It is important to check the position with us before you confirm arrangements and/or before you cancel any confirmed reservations.
Changes in Reservations
4. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation, you are likely to incur fees. In some cases, it may not be possible to change reservations or to cancel the reservation or it may be uneconomic for you to do so. Additionally, you should always check the cost before requesting changes in reservations.
5. Airfares and tour prices may change (almost invariably by an increase) without prior notice, and even though there’s already confirmation on your arrangements such price increases are beyond our control.
6. You may cancel your bookings if payment has not been made on the specified date.
6. 1 Your payment may either be in cash or cheque. If you wish to pay by credit card, it is necessary to check with us first as some airfares and package holidays are not payable by credit card.
7. If you cancel your travel arrangements after paying for the same, no refund will be available to you until after we receive the moneys from the Suppliers involved. In most cases, fees will be payable for cancellations. Also, in some instances, you may not be able to claim a refund.
Passport and Visa Requirements
8. Prior to confirming your travel arrangements, you should check your Passport. In addition, establish that it will remain current for the entire period of your travel.
8. 1 Certain countries require that your Passport remains valid for a period of up to six months after the date upon your schedule to leave such country. If your Passport expires less than six months after the date you are scheduled to leave such country, that country may deny you.
8. 2 You should clarify visa requirements with the Embassies of the countries that you plan to visit. Certain countries may require you to take out a visa whether you are travelling on a New Zealand or a foreign passport.
8. 3 The authorities in some countries (including Australia and USA) require holders of New Zealand passports to take out a visa for entry into their country where the traveller has been sentenced to imprisonment or been convicted of certain types of criminal offense. Also, a visa may also be a requirement where the traveller has a contagious disease of a specific type.
Re-entry Visas for New Zealand
9. Re-entry visas is a requirement for travellers leaving New Zealand holding a foreign passport. If you are a New Zealand citizen holding a foreign passport issued by a country which does not recognise duel citizenship, you will not be granted a visa allowing you to re-enter New Zealand on your foreign passport after travelling overseas. N.B. It is extremely important that you make your own enquiries about the visa terms and conditions, and satisfy yourself as to the position in regard to your passport and/or visa requirements before leaving New Zealand.
10. Certain countries require that travellers gets vaccinated against specific diseases. Check with your doctor and the Embassies of countries to which you are to travel to satisfy yourself as to whether your destination has any requirements in this respect.
Checking your Travel Arrangements
11. We have exercised care in putting together the arrangements requested by you in regard to your travel and accommodation. It is important that you check all of the documentation handed to you in relation to your proposed travel and accommodation to ensure that it fully meets with your requirements and to ensure that there have been no misunderstandings.
Information in the Website
12. While we exercise reasonable care and skill to ensure that the contents of this website are correct, accurate, and up to date, please note that we base the contents of this website on information supplied to us by the Suppliers. We do not have, and cannot be reasonably expected, to have personal knowledge about all facilities or services provided by each Supplier.
12. 1 Facilities or services may change from time to time, and terms and conditions will apply. We endeavour to keep this website up to date. Prior to booking, your ticket you should ask us about any changes to the web site’s information of which we may be aware. Additionally, you should also make sure that we can contact you for any advise on changes that may occur after booking.
12. 2 All maps, illustrations, and photographs are for indicative purposes only and may not necessarily reflect actual places or positioning.
Registered Office : 66 Wyndham Street, Auckland